2014 FIH Masters World Cup

Discussion in 'United States' started by Wassie, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Wassie

Wassie FHF Legend

The USA Men's O50s Team just returned from the European Masters Open at Lisnagarvey in Northern Ireland. The results were better and games more closely contested than at the Masters World Cup we attended in Canterbury, England last year. We will continue to promote Masters Field Hockey so that it will grow in strength and numbers. Next up is the 2014 FIH Masters World Cup to be held from June 5 to 13, 2014 at HC Rotterdam, in the Netherlands. The event will be held in conjunction with the FIH World Cups from May 31 to June 15, 2014, which will be held at The Hague only 21 kms away. At this stage, USA Field Hockey is planning on sending two men’s masters teams in the O-40 and O-50 age groups and one women’s team at O-40. Please save the dates and if you are interested in playing next year let me know at mastersfieldhockey@gmail.com or by posting here. I will pass on more details as I know them.

2. schooner_69

schooner_69 FHF Starter

Aussie women planning on sending a 40's and 50's teams. Selections occur at our National tournament in 4 weeks.