Adidas Carbonbraid 2.0

Discussion in 'Which stick? (includes Stick Reviews)' started by Harvey, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Harvey

Harvey FHF Newbie

Hi, this my first review so here we go.
    At first i was a bit sceptical about this stick knowing that many people have mixed feelings about it.
    Anyway I'm going to be marking this stick out of ten for each key element of hockey.
    Passing- 7.5/10 passing with this stick is pretty easy but the ball can easily jump off the ground.
    Slapping-6/10 slapping with this stick is a bit on and off. The ball can easily lift or bobble but other than that it quite nice.
    Flicking-10/10 flicking with this stick is so easy and powerful. You can get a lot of air and power with it and it feels pretty nice as well.
    Shooting-9/10 really powerful and quick but has a slight tingle of vibration when hitting.
    Tomahawk-7.5/10 pretty easy overall but a bit of vibration.
    Dragflicking-10/10 extremely easy with the adi bow and touch compound. You can get a lot of power behind the ball.

Overall the Carbonbraid is a bit pricey but it is an extremely good stick for all elements of hockey.
    Apart from the adi-bow you get inner soft core which helps with cushioning, a fully braided stick for protection and power, touch compound and a adi-grip so it is pretty good.

Hope this was helpful

2. Marqi - AR

Marqi - AR FHF Reserve Player

Final rate or conclusions?.

3. SPetitt

SPetitt FHF All Time Great

Gloucestershire, Buckinghamshire & Costa del Sol
    "Overall the Carbonbraid is a bit pricey but it is an extremely good stick for all elements of hockey.
    Apart from the adi-bow you get inner soft core which helps with cushioning, a fully braided stick for protection and power, touch compound and a adi-grip so it is pretty good."

What more do you want?:confused:

I haven't tried this stick, but most of the minor criticisms ... about the ball bobbling, etc ... sound to me more like faulty technique than a fault in the stick ;)