Assistance Required for HK IMHT in October

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Pesty jnr, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Pesty jnr

Pesty jnr FHF Newbie

I am doing this on behalf of our physiotherapist and masseur.
    I am due to visit HK in October as part of the International Masters Hockey Tournament and am making an unoffical inquiry. I look forward to being there as part of the Australian 50 s team. The tournament takes place on October 22 - November 1. We are all expecting it to be a very successful time and think Hong Kong will be a great venue for such a tournament.
    On a previous tour to New Zealand our medical team were able to "borrow" massage tables from the New Zealand teams for the Australian off field medical team. This meant we did not have to bring their own tables with them across the Tasman. That was a great convenience as you can imagine.
    I was wondering if anyone in Hong Kong knew who might be able to help us out. Lugging their tables across to HK from Australia is a bit of task as you can imagine. I am not really sure who would be the most appropriate people but thought I would ask on this forum.
    I would really appreciate it if you are able to pass on amy email addresses or suggest any contcts to who ever is able to possibly assist us. This might be any physiotherapists/coaches/managers who are involved for any of your teams at veterans, club or national level.
    If you want to email me directly with any suggestions you can spestana@iinet.net.au

2. Feral

Feral FHF Regular Player

So Pesty, I trust you're getting that physio help you need while over East? :eek:

I'll be up in KL next week with your big bro. Hope he behaves himself!

3. theYoungster

theYoungster FHF Starter

where is this happening coz i am around in hk at that time and would be intrested to watch some hockey.

4. otss

otss FHF Top Player

Youngster - Look at the dates - your a year late on watching New Zealand become World Champions !!

5. Inselaffen

Inselaffen FHF All Time Great

the next IMHT will be held towards the end of next year in Singapore.
    Understand the plan is to add a 35+ group for this one

6. Frenchy

Frenchy FHF Regular Player

ahha i mstill too young lol

7. Feral

Feral FHF Regular Player

Hey Frenchy, hang in there mate. If your lucky you'll grow up to be a hockey player old enough to compete lol

8. Inselaffen

he looks over 35 lol

9. John

John FHF Legend

He looked about 135 degrees yesterday afternoon after the awarding of a PS! lol

10. Frenchy

yes i confirmed and it was Celcius and not Fahrenheit ahahha. one of teh umpire did acknoledge it was not a not a PF. But the most hilarious was my reaction afteri tought i saved seing the ball in front of the line (actually teh ball bounce back off the back board hahah) :rolleyes:

11. Inselaffen

not like the one you gave away against ORA. you near enough mugged the poor guy!

12. Frenchy

yes but this one i stopped it :angry: but getangry indoor is coming you gonna have a lots of work to do