Calling players in kwazulu natal

Discussion in 'South Africa' started by Tindy huyberechts, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Tindy huyberechts

Tindy huyberechts FHF Starter

any of you you people live in south africa, kwazulu natal???

Mod: this was originally posted in the 'Everyone's season so far' thread on the England board. Probably get more takers here.

2. FastForward24

FastForward24 FHF All Time Great

Stick/s:
    Beikou Low 70, Beikou Pro 10 Indoor
    Hi Tindy,

Sounds like you are experiencing what a lot of junior players unfortunately have to experience at that age. Im sure most members of this forum can provide a similar story to yours from some point in their hockey career due to one reason or another. The important thing is to try and put it behind you and play the best you can at whatever position is asked of you. If you work hard at your own game you will soon start to leave these players behind and push on with your game. Unfortunately you've probably still got a few more years of this type of hockey 'politics' to come, so keep your head up and work hard at your game.

3. Tindy huyberechts

Tindy huyberechts FHF Starter

yes . im probably gonna go through maybe another two years. but however unfortunate it may seem . i have to become friends with the popular ones. which im going to do because i know him the best of anyone that goes to the school. (its a new school for me) but im gonna keep working hard and maybe i wont have to get myself in a popular position

4. DavidBurns

DavidBurns FHF Legend

You might want to try the Africa board rather than the England one??

5. ToPpS

ToPpS FHF Regular Player

Hey Tindy,
    KZN member born and bred. PM me with your questions and I'll endeavour to help if I can.