coaches for indian hockey team

Discussion in 'India' started by davey, Dec 20, 2008.

1. davey

davey FHF Reserve Player

2. pun9ab1

pun9ab1 FHF Regular Player

they could have past field hockey coaching experience. I noticed it only lists Foreign coaches for the job. Anyone got the list for Indian or Asian origin coaches?

3. davey

davey FHF Reserve Player

those norwegian coaches have never touched a hockeystick in their lives. i have never heard of them before , and no ethnic norwegian have or has played fieldhockey in Norway.

4. pun9ab1

It seems Rune Gulliksen plays ice hockey in Europe. link: http://www.eurohockey.net/players/show_player.cgi?serial=3380

Now that is worrying because Filed hockey is very different form Ice hockey. I just hope he isn't considered a strong contender for the coaching job.

I also don't understand why they cannot make Bansal the Coach of the Senior Squad. He been doing a great job with the Juniors for so many years.

5. NicfromSweden

NicfromSweden FHF All Time Great
    FHF Moderator

Haha i wonder who gave them the tip to contact two ice hockey coaches sure coaches from other sports can be good because they can give you another new idea on how to play the game BUT it requires that the coaches knows enough about fieldhockey to start with

nothing against norweigan coaches but wouldnt it be better if they wanted icehockey coaches to take coaches from a country which actually can play icehockey

6. pun9ab1

or maybe India is secretly trying to get a ice hockey team together lol

7. arun

arun FHF Newbie

only mr M.K.KAUSHIK can take this challenge and he is the only one who will not partiall with the players,
    coz whoever coach come some of his favourite come in the indian side u can see from the past n presently the same?

8. MK

MK FHF Legend

I'll apply!