Exchange

Discussion in 'Business Sale' started by Thijs Dekker, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Thijs Dekker

Thijs Dekker FHF Newbie

Hi,
    I'm thijs 13 years old and I love hockey. It's my passion and love and would love to see how it works in other countries. That's why I ask: Is there an option I can come to your club or a beautiful club you know? Let me know, I pay the airline itself, but it asks me if the club could arrange hostages. I and 2 friends of mine would find this great and we would like to train with a team to make the experience even better. We are good hockey players (though I say it myself). I am myself a keeper and my 2 other friends could hockey everywhere. I would like to hear from you if you are interested. I live in Amsterdam so a club close to the Netherlands or even in the Netherlands would be appreciated.

Kind regards, Thijs Dekker

#1 Thijs Dekker, Aug 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  2. The.Rampage.Rado

The.Rampage.Rado FHF All Time Great

Please don't go to any club that can arrange you with hostages! :D :D :D ;)

Here are some free hostages: [​IMG]

3. The chief

The chief FHF Legend

You are 13 years old? Maybe you should put this off for a few years.

4. Grim_D

Grim_D FHF Regular Player

As the others have said, you're better off waiting until you're older and going during a gap year.

There are various opportunities in England that look for overseas players to come over and play for them to boost their team, as well as coach their juniors (at games as well). They will help out with accommodation etc.

Something like this: http://www.englandhockey.co.uk/jobs...ERSEAS&section=29&sectionTitle=Jobs+in+Hockey

You could also look to play in Australia over your summer holidays between terms/years when studying. Most UK universities are part of the Erasmus scheme as well, so you could come over here to study for a year/term and get experience of our hockey system.

steve likes this.