Hockey Opportunity in New Zealand 2018

Discussion in 'Adverts' started by HockeyInNZ, Nov 9, 2017.

1. HockeyInNZ

HockeyInNZ FHF Newbie

Hi.
    We are a top boys hockey school in Hawke’s Bay on the East Coast of New Zealand’s North Island. We are looking for an exchange student, preferably with quality European Hockey experience, that has a desire to experience a high standard of hockey, not only within the school but within the province.

The school has strong connections with the local, regional and national organisations that help us provide quality hockey for all of our students. The school is part of the elite boys' NZ Schools Super 8 Competition as well as NZ's top boys tournament Rankin Cup. We are the province's top ranked boys school locally and nationally. Additionally, in 2018 the school is attending a very competitive school tournament in Hamilton, and has planned several other exchanges playing some on NZ's top schools.

Coaching at school is delivered by an experienced NZ National Hockey League Head Coach and supplemented by coaching from the Central Regional programme from current elite, international level coaches. The period we are looking at is from start of June 2018 - mid September 2018... Earlier arrival dates would be great.

Hawke’s Bay is one of the best places to visit in New Zealand and offers a great all round life experience to supplement the hockey!

If you are a male hockey player under the age of 19 as at 1/1/18 and interested please leave a message with your email address /phone number and I'll contact you.

Thanks

2. biggoaly

biggoaly FHF Newbie

Hi, I’m very interested in this, I will dm you my contact details!