IMHT - Hong Kong October 2009

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Feral, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Inselaffen

Inselaffen FHF All Time Great

have a good one Feral. There was a possibility I was going to be your keeper but have decided its too expensive at the moment

2. Martindk

Martindk FHF Top Player

Is there a homepage where you can find results and pictures , have a friend playing for Scotland and really want to see news from the tournament

3. Feral

Feral FHF Regular Player

If a keeper is still needed I have one (over 50's) on standby in Sydney. Let me know

4. Inselaffen

send an email to James. he'll be able to tell you
    its a pity I would have liked to have gone. will have to content myself with a 1 day tournament here on 24th and the the Vietnam 6's next month

5. Ireland40Vets

Ireland40Vets FHF Starter

Hi Feral

The Irish over 40 squad leaves tomorrow for Hong Kong (unfortunately without me!!!!)

If you should run into any of the guys I have instructed that they buy you beer for your help when I was trying to get all of this off the ground last year so make yourself known.

Good luck in the tournament

Sam

6. Frenchy

Frenchy FHF Regular Player

Feral good luck for the tournament. Represent well the Lion city team lol :yes:
    mucha mucha
    we flying for HCMCity in 3 weeks time hope to see you there next year (so far 25 teams have registered.)

7. Inselaffen

Good luck to Feral and the other ancients representing Singapore. Wish I could have made it.
    lets hope not too many artificial hips break

8. Feral

Feral FHF Regular Player

Cheers mate. I will be playing in the Sinagpore 40s team so I look forward to meeting your guys on the turf.

9. animal

animal FHF All Time Great

Feral,
    catch up with the guy that is playing for your o/50's in goals, name of Richard Senior known as DOC he comes from Hervey Bay just north of me and is a great guy.

ANIMAL

10. HKFChockey

HKFChockey FHF Newbie

we'll try to keep the results of the IMHT matches at the Hong Kong Football Club up to date and posted to our HKFChockey.com website as the tournament progresses. Our site is at www.HKFChockey.com

11. Frenchy

thk for the link

12. Feral

Feral FHF Regular Player

Thanks to all my supporters on FHF and my new friends here in the Sinagpore team's I'm having a ball in HK. We are finding it hard to get a winning result but playing reasonably well.

IrelandVets, your keeper didn't manage to play a full game. He dislocated his shoulder in the 1st game. I believe he's now enjoying the beers more than before! ;)

13. peterwins

peterwins FHF Legend

Animal

DOC played a blinder against Aus 50s yesterday and the score was only 3-0 for Australia. that was followed by the 40s game between singapore and australia, where aus were certainly looking for double figures. the final score of 5-2 for Aus left Singapore celebrating and the Aussie team a little frustrated.

level of play is pretty good and the teams take the hockey seriously. this is a great event. strongly urge other countries such as germany, netherlands, france, argentina to consider participating

peter

14. animal

animal FHF All Time Great

Can't really pass comment on either GK as I compete with both the Aussy (Briane) and the Singer's (Doc) and sell gear to both (talk about getting rich on others efforts) but I'm really stoked to hear both are doing well.

You would of witnessed a classic battle of finesse Vs power with these two on the field.

Damn I wish I were there.

ANIMAL

15. Inselaffen

That makes two of us. Just worked out too expensiv at the moment (bloody recession). Hopefully I'll be able to play for Singers in the next one wherever that may be held

16. Frenchy

Feral congrats Agro (stephen whitton ) for his goals yesterday. hope he did not scored on pf lol rofl

17. Ireland40Vets

Ireland40Vets FHF Starter

Hi Feral - hope you enjoy the game against the Irish - and congratulations to the team after winning their first game against Hong Kong yesterday.

Let me know how things go.

Sam

18. HKFChockey

HKFChockey FHF Newbie

I have just updated the results for the IMHT tournament here: www.HKFChockey.com look for the news article detailing IMHT fixtures and results. Just the finals left today! Been a fantastic tournament so far and we've enjoyed having you all to stay. Tonight is the Tournament's closing dinner and awards where we look forward to thanking you all for making this such a wonderful tournament.

I hope that many of you will return to your clubs with our flyer for the coming HKFC EASTER 6s men's and ladies tournament to be held, of course, at our superb facilities here inside the Happy Valley racing oval. You and you friends will very welcome back in your Club disguises!

Bon voyage on your flights back home.

19. Frenchy

I hope that many of you will return to your clubs with our flyer for the coming HKFC EASTER 6s men's and ladies tournament to be held, of course, at our superb facilities here inside the Happy Valley racing oval. You and you friends will very welcome back in your Club disguises

mate can you send me a invitation ofr the easter mixte 9's. Tornados singapore will be interresting to participate :yes:

20. HKFChockey

HKFChockey FHF Newbie

Hello Frenchy - i've just posted it up to our website at www.HKFChockey.com click on the tab towards the top right that says 'Easter6s' and you'll be able to download the flyer from there.

The email address to use is Easter@HKFChockey.com and people in that email group will revert back to you with specifics according to what you need e.g. flights, accommodation, costs and so on.

This year's tournament should be especially exciting for those that want to go to the HK Rugby 7s the weekend before 28/29 March and then play in our tournament the following fri/sat.

cheers!