Looking for a club!

Discussion in 'General Hockey Chit-Chat' started by Sebastian Dorignaux, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Sebastian Dorignaux

Sebastian Dorignaux FHF Newbie

Dear,

my name is Sebastian Dorignaux, I'm 17 years old and I'm in my last year of high school.

I came to you today because, when I finish my high school, I want to go to an university where they combine hockey and classes. I hope that you know someone who can help me further!

Attached you will find my field hockey resume.

Looking hearing from you,
    Sebastian Dorignaux

sdorignauxhockey@gmail.com

Attached Files:

2. Inselaffen

Inselaffen FHF All Time Great

narrow down your choice of University to those that have a good reputation for the course you want to study. After that look into the hockey programmes at those Universities

3. Diederick de Jong

Diederick de Jong FHF Starter

Depends on what you want to study and the level you would like to play. I started University in the Netherlands and found it easy to combine hockey with my studies.
    Erasmus University Rotterdam has nearby 1 club playing the national highest division (HC Rotterdam in Hoofdklasse) and 2 clubs playing second national division (Victoria and Leonidas). As a matter of fact, the latter 2 are walking distance to University. That being said, I am sure that the 2 Amsterdam Universities have similar situations with 2 clubs participating in the Hoofdklasse (Amsterdam & Pinoke) and 2 clubs playing Overgangsklasse (Hurley and HIC).

Happy hunting!