Videos Monday Night Hockey is back....

Discussion in 'General Hockey Chit-Chat' started by Beardymanbristol, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Thorney

Thorney FHF Regular Player

From week 3 of the hockey shed
    "...I don't know what it is, something about Northern hockey, grit and determination..."

The new PC (politically correct) way of saying it's a long way up north ;-)

Your graphic for the mens scores seems to have gone a little wonky.

Interesting to hear about hockey in other countries, if Aussies sport is that rough and tumble, we obviously need someone in the Ashes who is up for the fight...

Good stuff, keep going.

RussellButt likes this.
  2. RussellButt

RussellButt FHF All Time Great
    FHF Moderator

I told you we'd be addressing the north / south balance...
    Will double check that score graphic. Thx.

3. FatForward

FatForward FHF Top Player

Have watched all 3 Hockey Sheds and think they are great. Trying to figure out where 'the shed' is and based on guests think it is the space under the terracing at Holcombe Park. Keep up the good work.

Theory likes this.
  4. Theory

Theory FHF Legend

Stick/s:
    Magnum Lolly
    Steph was a great guest and I think it's good to have some faces who aren't part of the usual England/GB crowd. Having Ross Bone in the first episode was an inspired choice as there was more talk about the league in general, rather than focusing on what that particular player has been up to.

5. RussellButt

RussellButt FHF All Time Great
    FHF Moderator

Yeah Ross will be making a few appearances to give us his take on the current league situations.

We're sourcing new ideas for guests all the time so if you've anyone you think would be great, or would like to see, let us know. The slight hitch is they'd need to be commutable to us in the south!

6. SPactionimages

SPactionimages FHF Top Player

I think it would be great to have an overseas player current playing in the MHL or WHL on and get their take on all things English hockey wise, how about Matt Guise Brown ?

RussellButt likes this.
  7. Theory

Theory FHF Legend

Stick/s:
    Magnum Lolly
    Good idea. There's Leigh Massdorp at Holcombe and that Aussie Craig chap who posts on here.

Maybe get a hockey maker on, there must be some kind of gossip/scandal that they've seen at tournaments.