Seeking Club For 2011-2012 Season!

Discussion in 'Adverts' started by L-Banksy, Oct 2, 2010.

1. L-Banksy

L-Banksy FHF Reserve Player

Im currently seeking out a club within either Belgium, Holland, Germany, Italy or anywhere within the UK.

I have just finished a season playing in Brisbane, Australia after living and playing my entire hockey career in New Zealand.
    Im 22 years of age and play up in the strike forwards, but also with the versitility or playing in the midfield.

Looking at finding myself a club very early as I missed out on going to Europe for the current season as clubs were talking to long at getting back to me.

I would hope that the club would be able to offer me accommodation, job, free kit, free fees, and maybe even flights, but all that would be very negotiable.
    In return I would be able to work for the club in either the clubhouse bar and also the gym. I have had loads of bar experience and have studied for work in a gym. Could even coach some junior teams.

I have my Hockey and Working CV on hand for your viewing if requested.

2. MK

MK FHF Legend

Whats the highest standard youve played to?
    AHL?

3. L-Banksy

L-Banksy FHF Reserve Player

I have only played in Australia for 1 season so didnt play AHL.
    However have been in NHL squads back home in New Zealand, also made National age group squads.
    Have won a few national titles along the way aswell.

4. MK

MK FHF Legend

So basically......NOT great.
    That standard 'below' AHL is the equivalent of regional league standard in the UK and other major European leagues.

A good regional league team can have talented players, who may train once a fortnight, drink, smoke, and their only exercise is that once a fortnight hour training session before drinking themselves half-cut on a bottle of Rioja, turn up 20 mins before the start, and still score a hat-trick!

Yet you want "accommodation, job, free kit, free fees, and maybe even flights".
    Sorry pal, I could find at least 200 such players in the UK who would fit the criteria, and would 'expect' what you request.

Sorry mate - cruel to be kind fella.

5. nerd_is_the_word

nerd_is_the_word FHF All Time Great

yeah mani, but having only played one season in Australia he ould not have been eligible to make the AHL.

I think its more important to look at him as a NZ NHL player and national under-age player.

Although I do agree that those terms do seem a little far fetched for his level