Tk t1 helmet cage

Discussion in 'Goalie Zone' started by nemo, Jan 17, 2018.

1. nemo

nemo FHF All Time Great

as the old git keeper of the club for some reason I m the go to guy when there’s a kit issue !
    Anyways I bought a tk trillium 1 helmet ( for kids ) and the lad has managed to stop a shot on the face cage. He says the cage wire is bent some what , had a quick look at my trusty suppliers sites and haven’t found a quick replacement looking for advice on where to buy ......doesn’t have to be tk as long as suitable replacement

2. Beardymanbristol

Beardymanbristol FHF Legend

I popped in to Puckstop the other day (many shiny things for the 'other' hockey). They sell replacement cages for ice hockey GK masks which appear very similar to normal goalie helmets. They don't appear on the website but I definitely saw them hanging on the wall. Might be worth a phone call. https://puckstop.com/

nemo likes this.
  3. Meteor

Meteor FHF Starter

4. Beardymanbristol

Beardymanbristol FHF Legend

@nemo - if you're still stuck by next Saturday let me know - I can pop in to TK in Salisbury.

5. nemo

nemo FHF All Time Great

Cheers dude I ll let you know

6. Grim_D

Grim_D FHF Regular Player

Your best bet is to get a replacement cage direct from TK or pick up a TK/Grays/Mazon helmet on Ebay as they are effectively the same model.

Ice hockey cages are no good as the TK cage is unique and because of the taller helmet design meaning it won't be possible to find a like-for-like match without a direct replacement.