Vancouver, BC (Canada) Retail Stores

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by sporty9_9, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Offline

sporty9_9

Message Count:
    Does anyone know of any retail (or otherwise) stores in Vancouver, BC (Canada) or surrounding areas that carry field hockey equipment and gear? AK Pro is in Vancouver but only carries the Gray's line and I am looking for Grays but also other lines, most importantly the TK line. Any ideas???
  2. Offline

peterwins FHF Top Player

Message Count:
    i work with longstreth.com and we carry the tk brand--mostly indoor at this time of year although some outdoor stock is still on the web site. although the website is currently set for usa shipping, if you can find what you want call me and will try to sort out how to get it to you

peter
  3. Offline

sporty9_9

Message Count:
    Yes I have looked at your website. The only thing is, however, that since I have not bought a stick for over 7 years or so, I wanted to be able to look at, feel and test out a few sticks in person, which I would not be able to do through your website.

Once I do look at sticks at retail stores (etc) I will make a note of prices and definitely go to longstreth.com to see if I can find a better deal on the sticks I narrow it down to.

So you can or can't ship to Canada?
  4. Offline

John FHF Legend

Message Count:
    By far and away the easiest way for you to 'test drive' a stick is to turn up at a club and have a go with a few of the other players sticks. Then you can make a half informed opinion before you purchase.
  5. Offline

peterwins FHF Top Player

Message Count:
    Longstreth's website is only set up at the moment for US shipments, but we are able to ship to canada and carribean from phone orders. i was offering to talk you through your choice, as I have used all the mid and upper range TKs as I take samples of the TK and Gryphons to some of the US colleges. obvious;y getting something in hand is the best way to try it out, but if that is not possible, sometimes talking through what you want with someone who knows the range can help
  6. Offline

sporty9_9

Message Count:
    Peter....do you have an email address I can correspond to you with? Have a few questions but am at work during the days and unable to call. Thanks!
  7. Offline

keely FHF Legend

Message Count:
    You're going to want to take down that email address, hun! The spambots probably have you already...
  8. Offline

glitzilano FHF Newbie

Message Count:
    The Field Hockey Shack is a new field hockey store has just opened in West Vancouver, BC. They are carrying VOODOO and GRYPHON equipment, and a sprinkling of other brands like Brabo, TK, and Nedstar. The selection is really good.

Check it out: http://www.fieldhockeyshack.com
  9. Offline

Ridge FHF Star Player

Message Count:
    i might just have to stop in and check that out. sounds cool!