Which stick after GX9000 Dynabow Maxi stick?

Discussion in 'Which stick? (includes Stick Reviews)' started by Cat, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Cat

Cat FHF Newbie

I have always played with Grays sticks. I currently play county league hockey so intermediate level and I have a GX9000 Dynabow Light but I'm looking to get a new stick and I have no idea where to start! I play in midfield, sometimes upfront. Any advice would be great!

#1 Cat, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  2. Waxxxed

Waxxxed FHF All Time Great

Stick/s:
    Tribaal Impi - Beikou 90 Pro - Oregon Wolf1
    If you liked the stick (mould, feel, weight etc) then another Grays is an easy option.

I would pick either a GR10000 dynabow, or a KN10000 dynabow.
    As far as I can tell the KN range is stiffer than the GR, but dont take my word on it.

As you're familiar with the Grays' range, then another brand may feel foreign.
    Not a bad thing, but might take longer to adjust to. Compared to picking up a newer Grays and feeling comfortable after 5 minutes.

3. Rfl9

Rfl9 FHF Newbie

Gr8000 sw13 would b a great price and not expensive either

4. Grays Hockey

Grays Hockey FHF Reserve Player

Cat - the GX9000 Dynabow is a great stick - if you are comfortable with the shape then stick with the Dynabow. It has a smooth bow and the shaft of the stick is slightly thinner just below the grip to allow it to be moved (3d skills etc..) faster through the hands. The GR6000/8000/10000 would be good options - as the numbers increase the stick gets stiffer so is more powerful. These are the sticks closest to the GX9000 *Hugo